Professional Organizing Tips and Resources.
1. Schedule 15 to 30 minutes meetings with family to brainstorm over menu planning, schedules and household chores etc.
2. Give up on everything having to be perfect. Trying to live up to images in the 'Better Homes' magazine is not that realistic on a daily basis. Save that effort for more formal gatherings, and even then try to lighten up.
3. Plan your errands, like shopping around other appointments that take you away from home, saving you time and gas.
4. Keep your light reading that you've been meaning to catch up on in a courier pouch near the door and take it with you when you know you will be in a line somewhere.
5. Schedule time for you to relax as well as time with your family.
Finally, don't get caught up in the messages streaming in that you need to buy more, do more and want more than you already have. Instead...
Do things and buy things that you need, enjoy and add value to your life in the simple ways.
Need help organizing? Michelle serves the Carleton Place, Lanark County and Ottawa areas.